The Outlaws hold their fans in the highest regard. We play hard for you every time we take the stage and try to reward you with a great performance in exchange for your loyalty over the years. We see ourselves and our fans as family and appreciate each and every one of you. We've made joining the Outlaws fan club as affordable as possible and with that are offering unlimited meet & greets in the course of the year. Become a Ghost Rider and we'll see you at the next show.
- Henry Paul
- You, the fan club member, will be allowed unlimited M&Gs per year.
- NO GUESTS ALLOWED, the passes are for Members only, and only those notified will be awarded a pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the meet & greet. Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- Meet & greet is open for request on/around the 15th of the prior month (for example all approved January shows will be open for request on/around the 15th of December). Requests must be made at least two weeks before the show for which you are planning to attend. Please be sure and get your requests in early!
- Please contact us immediately if you have an unexpected change in plans.
- Certain events (private engagements, fairs, festivals, casinos) may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
- You must bring a picture I. D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet - (unless you are under 16).
- You may only request one M&G per event. Included with your M&G will be one photograph opportunity with The Band. No autographs.
- Fan club members under 13 years of age, who are chosen for a meet & greet, will be permitted to have a parent accompany them.
- The Outlaws tour manager, management and fan club reserve the right to revoke pass privileges at any time.
Please be sure to follow these instructions for your meet and greet. If you have any questions, please feel free email
Have fun at the show!
HOW TO REQUEST A MEET & GREET
- To request a M&G with the Outlaws; sign in to your fan club account on OutlawsMusic.com, then visit the tour schedule.
- Scroll to the tour schedule located below the map and select "Request Meet & Greet" next to the show you are attending
- Note your Special Needs or Requests. These include: a) if you are under the age of 13 b) you require special assistance such as a wheel chair.
- Once we have processed all requests, you will receive an e-mail response confirming you have been put on the meet & greet list for the show requested, and information on Meet & Greet Time and location.
- Once your name has been added to the Meet and Greet list, per the notification email, your pass will be available at the merchandise table at the venue an hour before the show unless you are instructed otherwise.
- Be sure to pick up your pass as soon as you arrive/the doors open. You will receive specific instructions with your pass indicating when and where to meet for the actual meet and greet.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE MEET & GREET POLICIES MAY BE UPDATED OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME. PLEASE CHECK HERE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION.